Sunday, May 17, 2009

Opera Day sabotaged by baby

My friend, Mary, took me to see a brilliant, young opera singer. Sara is undeniably brilliant. However, I forgot to take a picture of Sara, because the evening took quite a sweet turn. This tiny little girl came into the world only three weeks ago. Thanks to Mary and her connections, we got to hold her most of the evening. Although my attention was clearly divided, I respect opera so much more today. It was an all around incredible evening. Thanks Mary!





3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little baby girl! Too bad we can't hear the little girl over "blog". After hearing Paul Potts and Faryl Smith from Britians Got Talent, I respect and like many of the songs also. (you can hear these two on You Tube)

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of the baby girl! Three weeks old? That girl has got some hair! Wow! And look at that little pouty mouth, too too cute :)

    Opera huh? Well, that's something I've not ever heard in person. I'm not so sure I'd enjoy it! Glad you did though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think holding the baby would make any kind of music better. Thanks for the angelic pictures.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete