Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Twins, twinkies

I arrived at my sister's house and immediately realized we were having an "off" day. Mark didn't say much of anything, and Leah was on the couch...not saying much of anything. I walked into the kitchen where my sister was slicing up an apple, and I thought "Wow"--she dressed Leah in the same outfit.I said "Awwww! That's so cute Danell, so do you dress Leah the same as you very often?" She was like "Huh, what?" It was a TOTAL coincidence, and I was certain that the mood would change. Leah would be sooooo happy that she was dressed the same as Mommy, right?
Ummm, not so much. Eventually, the smiles arrived. Leah and Mom being "twinkies." Very cute coincidence.
Thanks beautiful girls. I enjoyed taking some pictures of you. You should dress the same more often...except most of Leah's wardrobe is pink, and I know my sister's not a huge fan of pink.
But, today, you certainly are adorable. I love you Leah!

7 comments:

  1. She is precious! Love those eyes - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so cute...but how could it not be with "My girls" in the pictures? All THREE!

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pictures :) My favorite is the one of us in front of the stove... but her face is so sweet in the last one with you!!!

    And it really is weird we were dressed exactly the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is too cute. i use to dress the oldest girls alike all the time, or we'd wear the same colors.

    now when that happens people (and by people i mean kelsey and blythe) are mortified!

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sweetie,

    I came in to pick up some clothes for Grandpa and do a few things in the office, going on errands before church, - - - BUT, I HAD to stop and read your blogs, and this one made me comment. Thank you for taking these beautiful pictures.

    The last one with you and Leah was really a knockout. Both of you were so precious. I really liked the one with Danell and Leah also, I think I will have to get some prints from these. Good photo job, - again.

    Love you loads, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Next time YOU should wear pink and be twinkies with Leah! :) I bet that would totally make her day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great idea. I need to call my sister ahead of time and ask her what Leah is wearing. If I showed up in the same outfit, she would be so surprised! Funny!

    ReplyDelete