Sunday, July 19, 2009

City Club friends

The City Club is at the bottom of the DR Horton tower (City Center Tower II) in downtown Fort Worth. It has banquet halls for weddings, dining rooms/restaurants, and a fairly large gym. The fitness clubs are divided between men and women, but they also have plenty of classroom type workout groups. I met a few really special girls there. In this photo, it's me, Theresa (above), Janis (brunette), and Sally. Sally and Janis are fitness instructors and Theresa was in one of the workout classes with me.I miss these girls, but when new management changed everything about the gym, it was time to begin a new adventure--just didn't know I'd end up in North Richland Hills! So, now we get together for birthdays and we've tried to do something once a month together. I hope in the next several months I see a lot more of them. Love you Theresa! Love you Sally! Love you Janis!

1 comment: