Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gollum outdoors/Artimus indoors

I couldn't find Gollum the other day, and it was beginning to freak me out. When I finally saw his tiny black face peeking over the bottom of the window, I laughed so hard. I was so happy to capture the picture before he came inside to find out why I was making so much noise.I presume Artimus didn't want to share the rug? Maybe Gollum wanted to be even warmer? I'm really not sure why he was outside. He was looking inside. He wasn't chasing the birds off the balcony; he wasn't looking for food we may have dropped the night before. I was baffled.

All I knew was that it was very, very funny.
I didn't think it would last very long. They love the cozy comfortableness of the indoors...especially Gollum!
That's right... now this is more normal. They are positioned in the ray of sunshine on the INSIDE of the apartment. Now the planets are aligned once more. Everyone can relax.

4 comments:

  1. OK, I'm shocked! Gollum outside when he doesn't have to be? Wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know; it was weird. He always had his eye on me tho. Maybe he doesn't really consider the balcony "outside"--maybe it's just a warmer extension of the apartment. He doesn't actually have to contend with "grass" or anything too much like "nature."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie, that was so adorable I had to comment on it. I loved the sneak peak picture!

    The planets aligned was a great thought, - fits!

    I can not believe how many little things I have to take care of when I am not at home, (but everybody else is), for a week. I am so busy and can not get everything done, so I am leaving. Time is running out, I am suppose to be gone already, but had to comment on the boys.

    Love you My Dear, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i much prefer the action shots of the dogs to the moon the night before. they both look so cute. why is it that every animal indoor no matter how content they are with their environment ALWAYS, seem to want and find that one ray of sunshine to bathe in all day?

    animals are amazing.

    nicole

    ReplyDelete