Monday, July 27, 2009

Hairy Legs

Gollum is happiest in my lap in the scorching Texas heat on our balcony.
Eventually, though, I have to put him down; he pouts; then he goes inside and sleeps:
However, Gollum generally leaves something behind for me to remember him by.

Ok, so if you look closely, you can see some very hairy thighs. I panicked at first and started to race to the shower and shave it off...Then I noticed, "hey, wait a hairy minute, here" That is black hair. Hmmmm. And Gollum was just sitting in my lap. Uh, oh, doggie hair sticking to me because of the humidity and heat. Gross! For a short-haired, barely-there dog, he sure does shed a lot. I guess maybe it's only when it's THIS hot outside.
Silly Gollum, my lap needs a "no vacancy" sign when it's so hot outside, and you need to be in the air conditioned apartment!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's funny! And I have to say, your legs with those patches of black hair look really disturbing :)

    And Gollum's tongue out while he's sleeping again, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS!!!!

    awesome monday and you look great in your itsy bitsy teeney weeney bikini!

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! That was a close one! Now if you find yourself with a mustache or beard, you'll know not to panic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GROSS! Gollum is a honey...but the hair is gross. It reminds me of the caveman in the Geiko commericals...too crazy man!

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete