Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prepare the balcony for rain

When rain is in the forecast, Tom usually brings in the chair cushions, back pillows, and dog beds. When rain isn't forecasted but happens to pop up out of nowhere, Tom will text me to bring everything in. I don't think twice about just piling it all on top of each other right by the balcony door.Artimus thought this was a great idea. "Why haven't you thought of this before, Mom? You know the couch, the bed, nor the crate is a cushy enough place for my tushy. I need layers of pillows thank-you-very-much."
Then Gollum tried it out as well. I am surprised he convinced Artimus to give him a turn. I must have dropped something in the kitchen that sounded like food; otherwise, I don't think Artimus would have left his prized throne. Funny boys!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! They look very happy :) Now Mom, they don't have any fat for cushion, so they need lots and lots of pillowy stuff to stave off any discomfort while lounging! Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet pics, i wish we had some rain in our forecast :(

    happy hump day

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bony little dog bottoms need all the cushion they can get! :)

    ReplyDelete