Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sunday Mornings

Tom works every other day besides Sunday.  So when Sunday rolls around, I try to let him relax, but all I really want to do is fill up every second of the day with tasks, projects, chores, outings to the park, playing games, going to the movies, going to the mall.... I just want to plan it all out for us.  Well, marriage has taught me a thing or to.  Just sit back and go with the flow is always the best plan.

Fortunately most Sundays start out this way.  Artimus acts really super cute.

Dogs can teach you a lot about living in the moment and not overcomplicating everything.
When Artimus wakes up, he likes to rub his head and eyes with both his hands, and if Tom decides to help him, Artimus is in heaven.
Tom decided to take us to the park where the boys could do their morning pooping and peeing.
Inevitably something interesting will happen. My battery in my camera of course died when we met another little family with two Italian Greyhounds.  Rhetorically, what are the chances?!

We certainly got to see our fair share of squirrels, and the turtle provided plenty of entertainment as well.  Artimus got really angry with the turtle and Tom decided to use a stick to keep the scenario from getting too tense.


Artimus considers himself to be an investigator though, and his commitment to his "job" is passionate.
I think this might be the funniest-looking picture I've ever taken of Artimus.  Our Sunday morning rocked!

2 comments:

  1. The picture of both the dogs looking out over the water is really cute. Glad it went well with the turtle again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you know that the turtle will not take off Artimus' nose or you would not let him get that close. That concerned me a little, but then I realized, Grandma could not love the little man more than Mommie! Whew, got over that heart attack!

    Now, back to Artimus, again he is the real hunter. His personality kills me. I know you enjoy him, it is easy to love that little man.

    Well I am going to have a wonderful day with my babies today, so I must go and get my carpets "Rainbowed" for us to play on, and then they will be here. Yea!

    Lovin' you all, MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete