Monday, June 22, 2009

Funny stuff

The fine print says "Take the stairs directly into it."Gun Owners of America: We don't compromise. You shouldn't either. If guns kill people, then pencils miss spel words. Cars make people drive drunk. Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
This is how to tell if you have smelly feet. I think the last picture must have been made up. But who knows.
This one made me laugh. I don't think I've ever graffiti-ed anything. But if it's so fun, maybe I should try it. hahaha
Awwww--I'm guessing that German Shepherd puppy will really respect cats.
Simple cartoons are the best.
And poop jokes never get old.

3 comments:

  1. So funny. Do people read over what they want to print? I think some do not.

    I really thought the ESC button running off the keyboard was very ingenious, AND the Gun Owners of America, pencil mis spel word, ha! Cute slogan that really makes a point. - - - But too many people don't look at the end of the dagger. They just look at the pretty handle that is presented to them and believe that is all there is. Sad

    Have a wonderful "steamy-hot" day. Stay cool.

    Love you my Dear, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people are blessed with a creative mind...I sometimes wonderful if I have one!...I must admit, Andrea, you are very clever with words yourself! These were too cute!

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these they are awesome.

    have a blessed week

    nicole

    ReplyDelete