Thursday, June 4, 2009

Brother Visits!

Daniel is my younger brother by about 7 years.
So far as I can remember he has never been over to visit, so this was pretty cool.  He helped me learn a few things about my Macbook.  Helped me hook up my printer, but primarily it was just a lot of sitting around and talking.
Tom and Daniel shared some similar interests....particularly people-watching and the joys of car accidents. (?)  I was a bit lost in these conversations, but that's OK.. I think it's a "guy" thing.
Daniel and I shared stories on our orthodontic experiences, and he got on his soapbox about flossing.  Tom and Daniel also have this in common...a weird obsession with flossing.  I admit, I have not found a way to enjoy being in my mouth any longer than absolutely necessary to brush.  But yes, Daniel, yes Tom, I know. Flossing is extremely important.  Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, great pictures! I love love the one with you and Daniel (but I'm a little prejudiced I guess:) You had to sit through a flossing conversation? I'm so sorry. I'm glad he got to come over for such a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction:

    Oh no Andrea, I got on the same bandwagon as Tom and Daniel. Our new dentist, Dr. Reiter was so good, it seemed like I had never gone to a real dentist before. They explained flossing so well to me, that after that visit, it was a must for me.

    I told the woman that worked on me the things that I did not like about flossing, (being in my mouth), and she gave me the tool that I needed to floss without having to put my hands/fingers in my mouth. - - - - - So now I floss.

    Daniel said he had a good time.

    Your pictures were very nice. Of course the one I loved the most was the one taken by Tom. That one did something to my heart! - - -


    I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete