Sunday, June 7, 2009

Livin' the dream

Being around my friend Theresa is one of the most relaxing places to be.And now that I've been to her house, I can truly say she is living the dream.  Picture perfect home with the white picket fence to boot.
She has the greenest green grass, the happiest yellow lab, and the (insert superlative here) garden landscape.  It's just about as perfect as I've ever seen.  Of course, I'm not the one who is maintaining this nirvana, but she has managed to look cool as a cucumber while keeping it up.
She made us turkey/cheddar rye paninis then we sat on her porch while enjoying the picture perfect weather. 
Theresa is a mother to three daughters, or four, if you count Roxie, the friendliest yellow lab on the planet.  I got my "big dog" fix being slobbered up by this sweet creature.

Thank you Theresa for such a peaceful afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your friend loves to share her oasis with her friends,it makes it more enjoyable.

    It looks very peaceful. So nice to have friends like that. I think I could enjoy some of that nuzzling, (albeit a little wet). Do you think Artimus would be jealous?


    Love you all, MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo with Roxie running in the backyard, just a really pretty pic. And what a nice sized yard, and the large patio, and the beautiful pool, and healthy green grass, and...! (I'm not jealous, really)

    ReplyDelete