Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lunch with Mom

Thank you for buying us Quiznos, Mom!
This is my first blog from my Macbook, so I'm a little slow, a little shaky, but so far it's been remarkably easy to set up and get going.  The only real problem I've been having stems from our cable modem.  It seems like I have to restart it each time I want to get on the Internet.
Oh well, this blog is about my lunch with Mom: so let's get to it.  Mom came over this past week and we took the dogs, the lunch, and went down to the Garden Terrace room, a.k.a. the party room.  It was a little too hot to eat outside, so we just ate indoors.
After we ate, we played with the dogs outside and took some pictures.  Mom, you look so good!  These pictures of you are incredibly cute!  I'm so glad you came over.  Let's do it again very soon.
It will be fun to invite Danell and the kids too.  I love you Mom!

4 comments:

  1. Mom's holding Artimus?! Wow, I can barely do that successfully! Party room looks like fun, it's really neat that they have an indoor room and then full access to the outside area. Very neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danell does not know that secretly Artimus really does love his Grandma.

    I am very surprised myself how much the "boys" have been letting me show them attention. I am so proud of Artimus, I can not give him enough attention.

    The party room will be a blast for the McCurdy's and I hope I can be in on that visit. It was a lot of fun for me.

    Thank you Andrea for planning a wonderful afternoon.

    Your pictures turned out very nice.

    I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not help but say that I really love that third picture. No Andrea, it is not because of me, it is because of the "little man" that is given me some lovin. Don't be jealous, he has enough to go around.

    Love loads, MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea,

    These are great pictures! Hope looks absolutely wonderful...which she is.

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete