Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gollum is an indoor dog

These guys are baking on our balcony. It's like a brick oven out there, and our dogs love it anyway. I wonder if I should put sunscreen on them sometimes, but since they've never been sunburned, I try not to worry about that. I decided to take them to the party/terrace room just for a change of scenery. I brought a book to read and relax outside. There are a couple of shady spots out there.
We were down there only a few minutes when this happened.
I used my full zoom on my camera to get this shot of Gollum sitting indoors while me and Artimus are enjoying the outdoors.
The above picture was taken with about half the zoom. The picture below was taken from where I am sitting. Gollum can see me from INside the party room. He's such an indoor dog.
I guess maybe if I had brought some nice, soft blankets, he might have stayed outside longer. I don't know. Funny guy.

3 comments:

  1. So funny! Gollum certainly does seem like he prefers the comfortable life... definitely not an outside-loving dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this first-hand! He doesn't even allow himself to enjoy your backyard! Gollum loves luxury for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed when I tried to let the "boys" out at Danell's house, Gollum was not interested. When he did get pushed out, he immediatly turned around asking to come in. What a spoiled little creature is he?

    I am really surprised he is that way because you take them on walks and give them the "outdoor" time. I think he just wants to be pampered like the baby he is! Grandma has his number!

    Love you all, Sweet and Pampered Ones, MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete