Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cindy, Isabella, the boys and me

I love to invite people over during the day and use the newly remodeled garden terrace room.  The dogs have plenty of room to romp around both indoors and out.  Of course, dogs aren't allowed in the party room, but there's always an exception to every rule, and these faces would pretty much convince anyone to make allowances for such well behaved little angels.Cindy and her 2-almost-3-year-old daughter, Isabella came over to visit.  Isabella is either a day older or a day younger than my niece.  I can never remember which it is.  So, anyway, Isabella loves Artimus and Gollum.

I took the dogs down to the party room early to let them get adjusted and settled in.  I was hoping they would play and get most of their energy spent before Cindy and Isabella arrived.  Even though Bella is not frightened of them, they could probably push her over if they jumped up on her.

Gollum tried to get Artimus to play with him.  He was very excited to be in a bigger place where he could run around indoors.

When Cindy and Isabella arrived, we ate lunch.  I had Subway sandwiches for me and Cindy, but Bella wanted Sonic, so they stopped on their way and got a kids meal.  Every kids meal comes with these adorable "tater tot" creatures.  This is a giraffe tater tot.  They are oh-my-goodness cute. 
Gollum, of course, thought it belonged to him, so he stole it a few times from Bella.  She did not like that so much.

After lunch, we went outside to take some pictures.


I put Artimus and Gollum on top of the table to take their picture.

Then Bella wanted to join in the fun.

Then she wanted to take my camera and get some pictures for herself.  She took a picture of me.
Then she took a picture of her mom.

It was another fun day.  Thanks Cindy!



3 comments:

  1. Bella is a real beauty. It looks like she did warm up to the "boys", but who could not, those pictures on the table were SO beautiful of the "gentlemen".

    Would love to meet Bella, she looks like a sweet little lady, (her mom looks very nice also).

    Was that Gollum sitting so patiently in the doorway? So nice to have that place to play in and have friends over, I certainly loved it.

    Thanks again for the blog. Love you loads.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That party room again! OK, we'll have to try come do that, maybe next week!

    Great pictures and a cute little girl to photograph :) I love those tator tot toys from Sonic, too. (I probably like them better than the kids do.) We have four of them: a strawberry, a leopard, a lemon-lime, and a plain yellow one. Very cute, I like their little feet sticking out the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea,
    Very cute! The "boys" are so photogenic and you capture really great poses. Bella is a keeper. I want to go to Sonic for a kids meal!

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete