Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm at the park waiting for boot camp to begin, and I'm happy to get my particular spot on the benches back. The new girls to our exercise class are unaware that some of us have staked out "territories"...and although it's not a big deal, I like my spot because it's usually in the shade and I'm directly facing the instructor. I'm so happy it's Friday! Yay for a nice long hot weekend. Summer is finally here, well not for another two weeks, but it is gonna feel that way. I get to see my sister and her kids today. That always makes for a fun Friday...then hopefully spend the evening with Tom playing cards on the balcony. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I know you had a good time today. I went to the doctor and was given good news, (that I already knew), that the bump he took off my tongue was non-cancerous. Just caused by a variation of things I won't go into now, which are not important anyway.

    I hope you had a wonderful day. Daniel is not feeling well. He came home from work shortly after lunch and went to bed. I think it is just a bad sinus attack, along with a bad headache. I hope he is better soon. I will try to nurse him as much as he will let me. (and that probably won't be much)

    Love to you both, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel let me act as his nurse, (the other wording was too funny I just noticed it!). That told me he really did feel bad.

    I kept him medicated and am hoping he will be feeling better tomorrow.

    Just thought I would keep you informed.

    Love ya loads, Mom

    ReplyDelete