Monday, June 8, 2009

Balcony party

Balcony parties are pretty much a daily event for us.
Since I've been blogging, I have my camera handy at all times.  I have always loved taking pictures, so I'm very happy Tom is OK with this.  He has to tolerate a camera in his face with me smooshed up against him more often than perhaps he would like.
Now that I have my new smile, I love to mug for the camera.  It would be nice if I didn't look like I enjoyed it so much.
We don't much look like goobers do we?
I love our balcony parties!  It's so much fun!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the camera out all the time! Josh just tolerates it :) The third photo is really cute and you can see your hand with the iPhone reflected in Tom's glasses in the last one! Neato!

    Oh, and I think it's so cool you two make the most out of your balcony. It is pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parties look like a real "high". Not only ten floors up!

    Love that your lovin' it,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in love !

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked at this post again! It's so sweet! Btw, love Tom's comment ;)

    ReplyDelete