Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sibling dynamics

Nathan and Mark found an interesting way of communicating with each other that I'm not sure I really understand.
Nathan (being held by his mom in these photos) kept dropping the cellphone on the floor and laughing hysterically.
Mark, in turn, would pick up the phone and hand it back to him.  Then, guess what happens?
Nathan throws it on the floor again and laughs and laughs and laughs.  This happens over and over and over again.  At some point, I figure somebody would get tired of this "game."  Either Danell's arm will fall off from holding her hefty baby boy, or one of the boys would tire of this back and forth with no resolution in sight.
I think these brothers just got a big kick out of actually having meaningful communication with each other.  Mark liked seeing Nathan laugh, and Nathan enjoyed "telling" Mark to pick up the phone and hand it back to him.
It was cute any-how.  =)  We had another fun lunch visit, and the dogs and kids got along really well.

Gollum apparently didn't want to be photographed.  He was tired and wanted me to hold him most of the afternoon.  All that napping really exhausted him. (and yes, I see my muffin top...hey, I'm working on it! stop pointing out my itty bitty fat roll!!!)
Leah wanted to pet Artimus, so I had to hold him for her, so that he would be still enough for her to touch him.
Thanks Danell for inviting us over again!

3 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome! The kids and I always enjoy getting to see you, Artimus, and Gollum. I love the pics of my boys and the one of you and the kids is really good. I'm partial but what can I say... they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Danell of course.

    It is nice how you let me join in on the fun with showing me with those wonderful pictures. Great job. Of course I feel you are doing this JUST for me, (hee hee).


    I love you Sweetie, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a family! And you are MINE!

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete