Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tom's best photography

This picture impresses me so much. It shows the canine hierarchy in our house, plus it makes me proud to think that my husband would take the time to capture this moment AND send it to me. Tom takes lots of great pictures, but sometimes I never get them. So far, we haven't found an easier way for me to extract them from his Iphone. He has to take them from the camera captures then email them to me ... anyway, back to the photo.He did a great job with the focus, lighting, and timing. Artimus is number one at the window; Gollum the faithful backup, and Mallory, the super strong gigantic puppy, just happy to be in the mix. She is third string. I love it. Thanks for taking such a great picture my snoogie woogums, luv muffin! Ok, gimme a break, it's 2:39 am, and I would love to be in bed snuggled up with my husband, but insomnia has its hold....I can say snuggie wuggie love sponge if I want!!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, that is a great picture, so I think it is worthy of all the mushy stuff attached.

    Thank you again Tom for a great photo of the "kids".

    Love the "Shutter-Bug Benua's", Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. did he take that with his iphone? that's a pretty good picture, it seems that with my iphone that if the lighting is not just right and the geese aren't flying south the pic looks too grainy.

    great job tom :)
    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. I love the pic too! I agree with Nicole, that's an awesome iPhone picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please snuggle up any time!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete