Saturday, December 5, 2009

First day of Petsmart class

Saturday mornings mean training around here. We finished puppy class out in the boondocks, so I decided to go to the nearby Petsmart for Mallory's next round of training. When we signed up, the trainer said she was ready for Intermediate class. I was so proud! She wasn't even 5 months old at the time, and here we were signing up for Intermediate class.
I got my bling-y pawprint necklace on and dressed Mallory in her finest pink attire, and we were off!
She did very well considering it was a new experience. We worked on sit and stay with distractions, loose-leash walking, and "wait." We are supposed to be practicing "leave it" this week, but haven't accomplished that yet. She is a super fast learner; it's just me and Tom that have to make time for her and be consistent. Mallory is a good girl!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You looks so proud! (and you should be, Mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure Mallory will go to the head of her class - fast.

    Proud of my girls, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a hoot! i love mallory's pink t-shirt. she makes me think of mallory on "family ties" the way she's so fashion conscious :D

    hope you had a great weekend,

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute... and good luck, Mallory! She suprised me at how well she was minding at a young age... you just have a way with your puppies - - - good job! :)

    ReplyDelete