Thursday, December 31, 2009

Michelle, Laramie, and Ryan visit


Michelle brought her daughter, Laramie and her son, Ryan over to see the house for the first time, and of course the dogs.


The kids played hide-n-seek, then climbed on the retaining wall, then were getting a little bored, so I thought about making a fort with the super big blanket.They rolled around on the floor with it for a while. I think they were making a caterpillar or horse or something. Michelle said they were "sneaking up on me."
Laramie is 9 years old and super cute.
Ryan really loved the Mountain Dew!
He is younger than his sister, but I can't remember by how much.
Here is their Christmas card that Michelle always remembers to send me.
Thank you Michelle for bringing the kids over to visit. I know Mallory, Artimus and Gollum loved your kids. I really enjoyed your making the effort to come visit. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the "kids" had a blast along with the children.

    Nice for you to remember things in your childhood you liked, to give the visitors things to do. Who does not like tents and things to explore. I am sure they had fun, sure looks like it. (Along with spoiled MalMal)

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete