Thursday, December 3, 2009

Keeping warm

Artimus likes to stay warm by crawling underneath my shirt. This sort of nonsense has been going on since he was a little baby. When he was the only child, Tom and I would take him outside with us regardless of the temperature. Instead of putting a jacket on him, we would just wrap him in a blanket or put him under our coat. He grew accustomed to this kind of treatment and rapidly grew to love it. I forgot how much I enjoyed it too.Mallory does not understand this.
I was trying to get all three of us in the photo, but it didn't really work out.


Artimus has finally recovered completely from whatever virus went around our home. I'm so glad he feels better.
After all, he has to keep an eye on Mallory.
Thanks for taking these pictures Tom!

I took this one; that's why it's not centered.
Artimus decided to go to sleep in the picture below. He's such a sweet boy.

2 comments:

  1. Great way to stay warm! Remember when you used to put Brittany in your overalls???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were very cute pictures, (even the lopsided one). I am wondering if Tom is a professional (?).

    Lovin' the Cuddlbugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete