Friday, December 4, 2009

Sunday morning Suicide


I never know what to expect on Sunday mornings, because the weather kinda determines what will happen. If it's too cold, windy, or rainy, I know I'm not taking the boys anywhere, but Mallory will need to be exercised no matter what. This Sunday the weather was perfect and even Tom wanted to go to the park. Instead of driving to Green Valley, we just walked the dogs to the end of the street and walked around our local park. The playground provided some interesting training moments with Mallory. I wore my Home Depot apron filled with BilJac treats and Tom and I bribed her to go up and down the steps. We imagined her as a search and rescue dog. She's amazing. I'm definitely going to get her certified as a "canine good citizen," because that will open a lot of doors for us. We can volunteer in nursing homes and children's hospitals. I've always wanted to do that, but Artimus and Gollum just aren't cut out for that kind of work. Gollum doesn't even want to be touched. Can you imagine Gollum in a nursing home, looking at an old lady, like "I'm gonna take your head off if you even THINK about petting me!" hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean Artimus won't let little old ladies touch him? He lets me ! ? ! Ha Ha!

    He is such a precious little man and I appreciate him putting up with "Grandma".

    Looks like you had fun, so close to home too. Nice.

    Loving the "Rowdy Benua Bunch", MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete