Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving with friends

Thank you to Jack for taking this picture of all the girls.
From left to right: Cathy, Kath, Karen, me, Linda and her daughter Marina
Karen failed to inform me we were supposed to make a funny face...
Thank you Karen & Mike for inviting us to Thanksgiving at your house. The fried turkey and smoked turkey were both great. Then there was the ham....yum. I think Cathy made the stuffing? Well, it rocked. Karen's blackberry cheesecake made an impact on my caloric intake...it was very very good.

I loved meeting Buddy and Paris, Cathy's dogs; although, I've heard I will have to travel to Houston if I want to see them again. =) I loved being able to play with Fenway by herself since I left my kids at home, and Mallory didn't take up all her attention. Fenway is a lucky girl to have such a fun loving home, two brothers, and super parents.
Karen--did you notice that your teeth look a lot like mine, except I spent well over four years of my life in braces?!
I think the picture below is the one that I cropped. It got a little grainy.This is Linda with her son, Alexander. He's so tall! I forget he's like 14 or something, but you can see his age better in this picture than in person. In person, I expect him to be much older; well, on second thought, he IS sitting in his mother's lap here, isn't he? ha!
Ok, so maybe deciding to exercise after a few drinks isn't the best idea, but I have to say, Luke was stone cold sober, so ...what's his excuse? ;)
Great time girls! Thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time at Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all my friends who joined my family. Isn't that what it is all about!

    ReplyDelete