Monday, December 7, 2009

Mallory in my chair

Mallory nudged me as I was standing by our patio table. I wondered if she wanted food, or if she wanted to play, but when she stared up at my chair, I just laughed. What a goofy puppy. I hoisted up this too-large-dog-for-this-chair. And she curled up and tried to go to sleep.
I don't know if she ever really fell asleep, because every time she would relax, she nearly fell out.
We need to get her an outdoor chair of her own. Still, she would probably want "Mommy's" chair. I love that goofy girl.

4 comments:

  1. Love the dog...love the chair.

    Woody likes to get in Dad's chair. He will NOT move...Dad has to pick him up.

    Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just something about the smell and feel of "Mommy's" stuff.

    Got to love that baby girl.

    Odd for me to think there will be a time all she will be abe to do is sit up in "Mommy's" chair. I bet she will still want to do it though. 'Twill be a big baby indeed!

    Sweet Mallory.

    Lovin' you all, MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is getting so big! i mean, all grown up. i don't want her to have a complex or something.

    ReplyDelete