Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pictures of me mostly

Tom took this picture. I like it except that my necklace is choking me.
He took this one when I got my new rottweiler hat and earrings and the Italian greyhound shirt.
I took this one with my iphone. Karen and I are walking back to her house and carried the boys, because it was cold and windy. Gollum gets very unpredictable when it's windy. He will dart across the street trying to get back to the car where he thinks it's warm.
This is me and Mallory's neck:
I like hats. You don't have to fix your hair when you have a hat. Artimus' left arm looks really funny here... Well, I think that is enough pictures of me for now... Adios!

3 comments:

  1. More pictures, Please !

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first pic Tom took is great! You look fantastic in it!!! I love seeing the boys and the girl! Merry Christmas to the "Merry Benua's".

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can never get enough pictures of my girl.

    Have a very Merry Christmas.

    Hope to talk to you tomorrow.

    Love you all, MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete