Sunday, December 13, 2009

Molly makes her debut

Yep, I said "Molly" not "Mallory"... Molly is Linda's new puppy. Linda dropped off the new white lab puppy at Karen's house since she had to drive to Dallas for a business meeting.
Fenway was so curious about her; she loved having her own little polar bear cub to babysit.
I just kept taking pictures; Molly was sooooo sweet.
We made sure Fenway didn't think she was being replaced. Fenway was very careful with Molly, but I don't think she liked her mom holding Molly for too long.
I got to hold the sweet baby girl, and when I got home my three kids were not pleased.
I can't say they totally shunned me when I walked through the door, but Artimus, Gollum, and Mallory had a good inspector sniff-time examination.
What a fun day with Molly and Fenway. I accidentally called Mallory, "Molly" a few times when I got home.

So happy to have you in the doggie extended family! We love you Molly!



2 comments:

  1. Puppies are too adorable.

    Loved seeing the pictures, just wanted to jump in and grab hold of her.

    Hope you are doing better today.

    Love you my "Puppy-Loving Girl", Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better, i loved the pictures of the two asleep on the floor, too presh!

    hope you have a better "feel good" week.

    nicole

    ReplyDelete