Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My man loves his view

We saw a storm coming into downtown right about dusk, and Tom wanted me to get some pictures.I grabbed my camera, but more than photos of the sky, I wanted to capture his expressions.
He loves our balcony and loves his view. It's quite pretty. I'll be sure to get lots of pictures during the next month and display them large and loud in his new home office. =)
The lights on the sides of the buildings make it extra cool.

....and I love our view too. I love my view of you.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics... especially the last one, wow! You could definitely frame that one. Good job at getting Tom in the pics, that's cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool pictures, i like the idea of framing them for his office so he still has that little bit of "home" in his new fabulous home.

    great job andrea

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the sweetest blogs you have ever done. I don't know, but it seemed to me like you were more interested in the "honey" view. That is the way to do it Andrea, look for the best in every picture!

    Love you, My "Bee-u-tiful Girl", Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) How long before he realized that you were taking pictures of him instead?

    PS The buildings look so clear!

    ReplyDelete