Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Green Valley's natural pond

I got a really pretty picture of the "little circle" which is the pond we run around during bootcamp.I usually ignore this pond in North Richland Hills, because I'm wheezing and sucking in air as fast as I can to try to keep up with everyone while exercising. However, I took the dogs out there on an "off" day and decided to stop and smell the roses. Nah, it really didn't smell like roses, but it was pretty!
The pond is covered with some kind of red algae. Some people think it's ugly, but I really like it.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty pictures, glad you stopped, but i was really expecting to see new pics of your baby girl :)

    happy wednesday,


    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks; I have not had time; I'm collecting pictures and will blog soon, but no sleep last night, and i can barely form a sentence...she is a doll, but she doesn't sleep, she just takes ten minute naps here and there, and I can't do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea,

    I do believe these are some of the prettiest pictures you have ever taken. These would make a beautiful desktop! Have you ever thought of doing a calender of your best pictures?

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red stuff on the water is weird, but I guess it's better than the normal ugly green mossy stuff. The first picture is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete