Monday, September 14, 2009

I love Tom

We were at PF Changs on this evening, and Tom let me take a couple of pictures, and I think they turned out so well. We sat down on the patio first then our neighbors happened to be seated at the table next to us. The wife got stung by a bee, and Tom spent some time trying to kill it for her. Her husband didn't do anything! I was so proud of my man.Thanks for making me so proud. (And the bonus was that they left to be seated inside and we had a private patio. hee hee)

4 comments:

  1. You are, and have always been, my dream come true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, if that above comment was from Tom I am super impressed! HOW SWEET!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of a comment I made about your husband the last time we were together. I am not surprised. That is something your Tom does on "automatic". I am proud of him too.

    Love both my "Sweethearts", Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) That's how a woman should always feel about her man! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete