Saturday, September 26, 2009

Football party?

I think I'm fairly low maintenance. I feel like I can entertain myself pretty well and don't require too much attention.
Here we are at Rick O'Sheas Pub, and I wanted to get a picture of our first regular season Cowboy football game party.Taking pictures is pretty entertaining to me, but since I'm not really a football fan, I needed other things to do or people to talk to. I ended up being the only girl in the place, so I wrapped up in my Snuggie (thanks Danny!) and read my Stephanie Plum book.At least they had Bud Light Lime. I'm guessing I could stay at home and be quite happy; what do you think, Tom? I think his answer is obvious: his eyes say "Quit bugging me! I'm watching football!"

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are so cute together!

    I'm with you... I'd rather read a book than watch professional football. I'm more of a college football girl.

    But a good book beats ANY kind of football any old day!

    ReplyDelete