Saturday, September 19, 2009

Artimus and his spatula

I made dog food today. I scooped the food into a tupperware bowl and stuck it in the refrigerator, but I felt sorry for Artimus and Gollum. They stared at me the whole time I was preparing their food, but I knew it wasn't dinnertime, so I didn't give them any. I decided they could lick the bowl and the spatula before I put it in the dishwasher. I set it down on the kitchen tile but left to go do something else, and then this happened. Artimus carried the spatula onto the carpet.Tom and I giggled at him then tried to get some pictures, and I got a 2-second video:


3 comments:

  1. He's after that spatula.... holding it down with one paw! It's great they love their dog food so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell me dogs are cute and smart! They know to take off with their treasures before someone comes along and takes it away. When I give my three their treats, each has it's own territory they run to before they devour it.

    I LOVE MY DOGS!

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Smart Little Boy should know you don't like to soil the carpet. I think he will learn in his new home. Again, I think he is spoiled. But, is not that the way we are with our precious little ones?

    Love you all, MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete