Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Introducing Mallory

Mallory is the daughter of Bear and Cleopatra; she was born and lived in Frisco until she was 10 weeks old.This is one of Mallory's siblings...
And this is Mallory in her original home.
Thanks to Karen, this is her photo taken immediately after we placed her in my car to take her to her new home.
This is Bear; her father weighed 150 lbs. He gave kisses and high fives and has the sweetest brown eyes.
Bear watched as his new babies ran around and played with each other.
He made a very good impression on me, and I think he knew I would take good care of his daughter.
Cleopatra didn't seem quite as thrilled to see us; nevertheless, she was an 80 lb hunk of love.
Honestly, I didn't see that large of a difference between the mom and dad. I think they probably guessed heavier for Bear and lighter for Cleopatra.
Another photo of Bear above: Cleopatra is below:
And here's our BABY MALLORY on her ride home! She was calm and quiet sitting on the floor between me and Karen.
What an adventure ahead of us!

5 comments:

  1. she's beautiful and i hope the transition is going well.

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her daddy is something else, I would have wanted to take him home! Great introduction to little miss Mallory. Eager to make her acquaintance Friday afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have waited soooo long for this post. She is absoultely beautiful. Those eyes make a person's heart melt...you want to love and cuddle her...shower her with "I'm really glad you are with us" kisses. If you get tired of kissing her, let her come see...

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of the newest family member. She is as beautiful, soft, cuddly and sweet as she looks.

    Thank you Andrea for sharing your "kids" with Grandma today.

    Love the Fam, Me

    ReplyDelete