Thursday, April 30, 2009

Diet Pills

My friend gave me this little bottle after I asked her how she managed to whittle down to a size 2 for her wedding day. She wasn't big by any stretch of the imagination, but after having three children, she wanted to shed a few pounds. I've known her for almost 15 years and figured she was harboring a little secret. This bottle has no English writing. I have no idea what's inside these dark purple capsules. I may be swallowing Asian cat poop. I don't care. I love them. I want to hug them; I want to marry them. My boot camp instructor is catching on though. She figures it must be something besides her gut-busting exercise regime. Since I can't get any more, I guess the poundage will find me again in the near future. Oh well. Note to Japan: Will you please convince the USA that we need your wonderful little purple capsules?

4 comments:

  1. Andrea,
    I thought the little purple pill was Nexium (?)...maybe it is Axium ---cut off the poundage! I would love to loose some!

    :)

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be interesting to know what was in those pills. I would have HAD to know before I dropped them down my throat. Glad they did you good though.

    Still happy about your phone call re: "the Baby Boy".

    Know you had a great day with my Grandbabies, I get to see them tomorrow/today. Got to get some shut-eye.

    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. does phen24 work This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testogen Review Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete