Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lumpy Gollum


I noticed this "lump" on Monday. It doubled in size by Tuesday, so I made an appointment for Thursday.



Of course I'm not worried! Why would I worry before tomorrow? Why would I worry before any lab results come back?
This is the baby who curls up on my pillow as soon as I get up in the morning.....


This is also the same guy who has broken both of his two front legs, contracted Parvo somewhere between his breeder's kennel and my house (yeah, right), lived in a cast for 5 months straight, and has vet records the size of a phone book.

This won't turn out to be anything, right? Of course not. That's why I'm not worried.

3 comments:

  1. Gollum!

    We send our best regards. We know you are in good hands with Dr. Hultman.

    The 3 boys
    Jacob, Enoch, and Woody

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not have to give a running list of Gollum's previous problems did you? That did not help me at all. - - But, I am Mom Optimistic, SO previous problems does NOT mean real problems ahead.

    Gollum has had his share, so from now on he is only allowed small problems.

    Please call me as soon as you can with the "small" findings.

    Love, MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea,

    Please let us know how Gollum is doing!

    The boys and Momma Phiss

    ReplyDelete