Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PF Changs patio time











Tom took me to PF Changs a couple nights ago, and the night was beautiful. I had forgotten to make dinner, sometimes just presuming we will slap together some sandwiches or take out some microwave TV dinners.


I'm so glad we went out, because everything lined up for a fun, romantic evening. He ordered the crispy wontons for an appetizer and honey shrimp for the entree. I wasn't hungry, but I got a side order of Asian slaw, and Tom convinced me to eat some of his unbelievably delicious wontons and shrimp. I drank warm Sake and remembered how much I love it. The honey shrimp has such an amazing sweet flavor without being overbearing. The warm weather and stormy-looking sky set the mood. We had a great table without other guests crowding us. It was semi-private (unusual for this place) and Tom had me going with his quick wit and devilish charm. I laughed so much! Thanks babycakes!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, eating dinner on a patio with hubby, that does sound nice, way to go Tom! ... It's about time for Josh and I to have a date night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee .... We have some silly nicknames. I just get tired of the same ole "honey" or "hey you" ... and Tom is just too short of a name. =)

    ReplyDelete