Thursday, April 30, 2009

Favorite Web pictures

These pictures were found somewhere on the Internet, and at various times, I've saved them to my computer. They always make me smile no matter how many times I see them.

Ah, yes, the Taco Bell pup. If you are having a difficult day, just look at this photo. It's been popular for a long time. I think I probably got this off of cuteoverload.com.



This Princess Di puppy is a real crowd-pleaser. It's been all over the Internet. There's so much expression in that little guilty face. Who knows what the puppy did, but I'm absolutely sure he/she got out of it without being disciplined!




A baby gator...or crocodile, whatever. This picture is just too cool for school.


Ear-biting puppies. Yes! This is Adorableness 101.




Gollum's day care center photo caught my attention for obvious reasons. Although it was repulsive at first, somehow, over time, I've grown to love this picture. It makes me laugh sometimes; at other times, it gives me the warm fuzzies.



A baby hippo! Score.
I have a real soft spot for pit bulldogs, A.K.A. American Staffordshire Terriers (American Kennel Club rennamed them because of their negative reputation I guess.) These last three I got off of loldogs, I think. Dressing your pit bull as a kitten....hahahahahahahaha

Just carrying my pups ma'am... OK, so I feel better. Have a great day peoples!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, thanks for sharing! The kids looked at it with me and now Leah wants to look through the pics again! Baby hippo? How adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles galore! Thank you for a little respite in my very busy day.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Andrea!

    These are absolutely adorable...The Taco Bell puppy is way too cute...I want to hug the baby hippo, the pit bull carrying her babies...all of them!

    Aunti Phiss

    ReplyDelete