Friday, August 7, 2009

Warning to my fam: Lots of skin in this post!

We hung out at this pool on Sunday; it was so nice. The sun moved in and out of the clouds, and we could see possible rain to the north. What a relaxing time, reading a crime novel, swimming when it got too hot. Goofing around and having fun almost alone the whole time!
It appeared we could get rained out, but if it was full sun the whole time, I would be a fried chicken before the afternoon was over. I thought it was really nice.
I had SPF 50 over my entire body.
Tom wanted even more sun, but both of us really enjoyed jumping into the pool. We have been at an apartment complex without a pool for waaaaaaay too long.
There's Tom after he just jumped in.
He looks so happy; I love it!
I got him to take a picture of me while I took a picture of him taking a picture of me. We are dorks.
AHHHHH.... very nice afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. glad you had a good day together. Have a wonderful weekend

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL about being fried chicken!

    I am such a baby. I don't like to swim unless the water is bathtub warm. But then again, I don't like to swim when it's too hot outside either.

    Wait, maybe that makes me a brat rather than a baby???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up being an indoor kind-of girl, but Tom lives outdoors, so he has made me a little tougher. I swear he would stay on the balcony 24/7 if he could.

    ReplyDelete