Sunday, August 2, 2009

Evening OUT!

We had a great time at Pappasitos--an unusual night out for the two of us. We ordered a mountain of beef fajitas.We are a patio-loving people, so we sat outside of course.
We had plenty of beverages and really enjoyed the visit with Karen, Mike, and their boys.
Why didn't I get a photo of the Kimble family? Hmmmm, I think we were having too much fun! I took all the pictures before they got there.
The boys cracked us up with their "dough ball" creations. Luke with his dueling Yodas that kept dying for some reason. Jack spelled his name in dough ball....I think with "Mr. Tom's" help, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for inviting us out guys! It was a blast.

3 comments:

  1. A night out with friends, that's about as good as it gets! I just have to point out the last pic, it cracks me up... Smiley Andrea and Tom. Well let me just say that Tom has a look, this certain look, and I'm not sure yet what it means :) But I like the photo and I'm oh so proud for you that you have a husband who lets you capture him on film (well, of a digital sort). My hubby has finally come to terms with the ever present camera in our household also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment is about the last picture. I thought it was almost funny, (albeit nice), that Tom looks like he has something on his mind, - another picture! I was thinking that if you had used your timer on that one and you were straight up, I think it really would have been a very handsome picture indeed. Makes me think Tom really was thinking how patient I am being! ha!

    You do take great pictures Sweetie, don't forget you are an important subject and the timer helps the images be aligned.

    Keep up those great photos, it is nice to see your fun times.


    I Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks. Even though we are absent from all the pics...hahahahaha. We had fun! I'm glad you guys met us out for a delicous meal! See you bright and early tomorrow, Karen

    ReplyDelete