Sunday, August 9, 2009

G-Force in 3-D

I wanted to see G-force with Karen and the boys, but I didn't realize these incredibly attractive glasses were a part of the experience. Aren't we smokin' HOT?!
We got a picture of the boys too; so funny! This Movie Tavern place was perfection; it was roomy, very comfortable, and you got a full menu and a waitstaff that came to your table to give you all the food and drinks you want.
The movie was a lot of fun because of the 3-D action. It seems like the whole theatre was filled with the characters. There were guinea pigs, a mole, a hamster (I think) and a fly along with the human actors. Most definitely a "thumbs up" experience. Thanks Karen!

3 comments:

  1. Hollywood here she comes! Watch out for the DFW Housewife....:)

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last pictures of the boys is cute! Is that one of Jack's friends? It's neat he got to go with you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. David took the boys to see that this past Friday. I just love 3D movies-- I wish I could've gone!

    ReplyDelete