Monday, August 3, 2009

77 degrees in the middle of summer!

What a summer! It has been cloudy and cooler than any summer I can recall. I've been able to take the dogs so many different places.
Most summers I've had to walk the dogs extremely early in the morning or not at all. They get overheated too quickly. But this summer has been quite different.
When the sun isn't beating down on us, we can have all kinds of new adventures.
Here's a new fishing pond and new trails we've explored. Yay for a mild summer in Texas!

3 comments:

  1. It has been nice to get a few days of respite from the heat. I noticed the sidewalks were damp... I guess the boys don't mind getting their paws wet? (I remember Simpie never liked to go into wet grass) It's always nice to find some place new and exciting to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nice to take the boys on a different adventure. It sure makes it easier with the fabulous weather, I am sure.

    Sorry that summer had to start up again, but that is Texas for you. Maybe the boys can catch up on their beauty rest, waiting for the hot weather to leave!

    I hope Gollum and Artimus appreciated your efforts during these special days! Looks like you found some great places to roam.

    Happy Roasting, Love you My Dear, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, do we live in the same Texas? LOL It has just been hot hot hot down here. And not in the fun, salsa dancing kind of way.

    We could still use some more rain.

    (and wow, is that the most boringest comment ever made or what?)

    ReplyDelete