Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank you Jenn!

Jenn takes photos, and everyone knows I love love love pictures. It's nice to be photographed as the subject especially when you are holding a baby like Artimus.When Artimus moved to Jenn, I decided it was time to get the shutter going. Iphones aren't great, but they are handy in the camera department.
Karen had me and Jenn over to her house along with all the dogs. It was a super fun play date, and Jenn and Karen really love the old boys. They are like cats, and Karen/Jenn can relate to their dispositions.
Artimus has become comfortable with both of them. Of course, I gotta be number one to my number one. Artimus decides to completely relax when I hold him. I love it.
Thanks to Artimus, this meathead has been adjusting well to her new family.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, it is not flattering to put Mallory beside Artimus. She looks huge!!! :)

    That is an awesome picture, but I'm sure she is not meathead.

    Happy Friday,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuddling Artimus pics are very cute, he's such a baby! Leah told Aunt Phyllis last night that Artimus was her baby... she remembers when we used to say that!

    I like the white shirt on you, btw!!!

    WE LOVE MALLORY :) (Sorry for the disjointed comments, heehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture with Artimus and Mallory. It looks like they are posing and Artimus is saying, "yeah, I put up with her"!

    So cute.

    Hope to see you soon Sweetie.

    I love you all, MomGrandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture totally makes me laugh!

    Oh and nice necklace, Andrea-- Cute!

    ReplyDelete