Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bath time

I have given Mallory three baths so far; the first was immediately after we brought her home.
The last two have been with her brothers. Artimus behaves very well as always. Before Mallory, Gollum was a child from HELL. He would use his raptor speed and eagle talons to make bath time truly terrible. Since Mallory has joined us, Gollum's behavior changed from complete insubordination to mildly irritating. I'll figure this out someday, but for right now, I'm content to just enjoy the change.

5 comments:

  1. Mallory looks like she is saying, "You want ME to take a bath with these boys?" Come on mom, you know these boys just want to play around and misbehave. Spare me, Oh, spare me!"

    Too cute,

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a funny post!

    I bought Fen some perfume at Wal-Mart. She is one nasty/pretty smelling animal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad they are all getting along. :)

    They look scared in that tub though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious picture of all of them in the bathtub together :) I don't know that I'd be brave enough to give them a bath all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are truly one pretty tough trooper to be batheing three dogs at one time, my goodness!

    i only bathe molly once a month, i know, i know, bad mommy, but she hates it so much.

    instead of fighting or being spastic, she just stands there the entire time with her head down and tail lying on the bottom of the tub utterly defeated.

    it's not only pathetic, it's sad

    i'm glad somebody's babies like tubtime!

    nicole

    ReplyDelete