Monday, October 5, 2009

A real dog

I'm so happy to have a baby girl. I couldn't order a collar right away, because it wouldn't be long before she outgrew it. I ordered her leash right away!I don't know if she's too happy with her stylist tho. Artimus would never tolerate this kind of treatment.
We finally get a real dog, and I do this to her... Hee hee
She is just too adorable! If I didn't dress her up, she would never show up in photos. That's my excuse.
But, alas, she is a real dog.
If I dress her up all the time, she's just gonna do something like this and ruin the whole outfit!

4 comments:

  1. oh no, those are fabulous!

    we dress up molly every once in a while and she always has that look of, "why do you hate me?" on her face so we don't do it for very long!

    love the blingy leash too

    blessings,

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of the new Benua family member. She is a great addition to those "boys" and is intelligent enough to learn how to behave around them. They will all be great pals.

    Mallory is pretty as a picture and you take good pictures.

    Love the "Big Fam", MomGramdma

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! love that pink shirt! does she like her name all up in the bling bling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Mallory in the pond, what an adventurer!

    ReplyDelete