Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mallory's first doctor visit

I scheduled Mallory her first trip to the vet in the afternoon as opposed to the morning.I need to think that I can make the experience a good one. A positive experience at the vet has never been a reality for me, so since I have a new puppy, I wanted to challenge the theory.
I walked a mile with Mallory then ran a second mile and walked a third mile.
I guess I can say the trip to the doctor was not a negative experience.
It wasn't a positive experience.
It was a non-experience. I think she slept through the whole thing. Not bad.

4 comments:

  1. Dang girl, how is she supposed to gain weight when you are running her that much! HA. She is a sweet little tiny precious angel! Her sister is the devil, I'm convinced.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen--this is true, especially since she eats so slowly. She never "cleans her plate"...I don't understand a dog that chews each bite before swallowing it and doesn't finish the meal. Oh well. As far as the "angel" part, what can I say, she takes after her mother. Just like Fenway takes after you. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would say that trip was a complete success and you should be quite pleased.

    nobody got bit, peed on, or barfed on, that's a success in my book for both the dog world as well as the people world :D

    have a great weekend, hope your busy packing,

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea,
    She is just too too cute! I can't wait to hold her.

    Auntie Phiss

    ReplyDelete