Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A late night with Mallory

Mallory and I spent some quality time together outside late one night. I was doing some major cuddling indoors before taking her outside one more time to pee, and it just turned into an all night adventure...well, not all night, but I decided to have some fun.

I decided to paint my nails, then you can guess what's next....
The stunning paint job went onto my little girl.
Ahhhhh, so glad to have another girl in the house. I have some great ideas for Halloween too... Watch out Mal Mal!

2 comments:

  1. I like the shot of the house at night! Very cool :) Pink nails, huh? Well, she is a girlie girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nail painting job looks like you are getting ready for halloween. Poor Mallory, what is she in for.

    Love my "Polishing Pamperer", Mom

    ReplyDelete