Saturday, October 31, 2009

I make out with my dog...so there.

It starts so innocent. Our puppy obedience class trainer says always to kneel down, so that your dog learns not to 'jump' when being greeted. As she gets older, Mallory will be too big to jump up, plus she has already tried to jump on the countertops for food. Jumping is being discouraged for all sorts of reasons. Of course, once you are down there with the little bear, she really turns on the charm.
She doesn't want you to stand back up, so the aggressive tongue-up-the-nose action gets going. Dare not start to laugh at this point...
Ok, whew, that was close. I just picked her up for some cuddling human style.
Well, that doesn't work either. Might as well just lean back and enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. Will you hate me if I admit that that totally grosses me out?! Ewwww! Ack! Blech! Ick!

    I hope we're still friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Yes, Marsha... i hope we are still friends too. I guess I was meant to be a doggy mommy. I think it's sweet. Well, let's agree to disagree. =) Thanks for the recent comments. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree wtih Marsha! After licking only God knows what the last thing I want is a dog tongue on my mouth! HA!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. acute fatty liver pregnancy emedicine acute fatty
    liver pregnancy emedicine acute fatty liver pregnancy
    emedicine

    Look at my web-site fatty liver pain cure

    ReplyDelete