Sunday, October 25, 2009

my best friends

Ok, so take a good look at these two girls....they are my best friends. I got Laura, my friend who has three beautiful, responsible boys, I have Staci, overworked, underappreciated friend, Whitney, in a different league, and my husband my #1 but also the bestest friend that i have sex with, so really, not in the running.....this picture describes my best friends..as of now. and Now is the only important time. I have a blast with you girls. I love my best friends.; I love you girls!

3 comments:

  1. Thankfully the hair in the background takes away from the look of horror on my face. Jenn must have just informed me that they don't carry Pinot Grigio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out . . .

    God bless real friends!

    Blessings to you and Tom,


    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a wrinkle problem....hahahahah

    ReplyDelete