Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mallory needed a break

I'm holding Mallory, because Fenway exhausted her. She was hiding behind my barstool, because she needed a break. I kept her in my lap for a little while, then she was ready to go again!

Karen--thanks for taking these pictures! I love how you got Mallory to do the little head tilt in the first photo. Super cute!




I wish my shirt was a little longer in the back to cover the exposed back fat, but I can live with it, I presume. Mallory steals the show.


I took a picture of Karen holding Fenway, but somehow managed to get it all out of focus. Fenway looks pretty pooped too! When the girls get together, it's nonstop action. They play much better now at 6 months old than they did when we first brought them home. I'm not sure why, but there's much less aggression and humping and much more rolling around and tug of war.

Mallory is 53lbs now at 6 months old; now Tom and I should make a bet on how much she'll weigh in at one year old! (Especially since I won the first bet, ha!)

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness . . . that dog is HUGE andrea! she's going to be carrying you soon!

    have a great weekend

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have back fat in the pic also. Oh the joys of holiday binging! HA. Funny you say Mallory needed a break, she is the one that is going and going and going all day! HA

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is really cute... Mallory's coat looks so glossy and the head tilt is way cute :) She weighs more than Mark now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is a winner.

    Love the picture - and the subject,

    Proud Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah said she liked your hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read about your death on a news source. You and your little pups charmed me. You are a great loss. Even strangers can shed a tear for a lovely woman like you. I'm so sorry Tom. Pam

    ReplyDelete