Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Can you find Gollum? Part Two


Ok, so this one might not be as difficult as the last, but maybe the question that would stump me is "Why?" does Gollum have his head resting on the window sill.


As you may have guessed, the rest of his family is outdoors, and he has given up trying to join us.

Gollum has decided the most energy he can muster is to relax his wittle head and stare at the crazy family who actually enjoys hanging outdoors in the freezing temperatures.

I'm glad he loves us enough to tolerate our embarrassing behavior.










Obviously, he wouldn't by lying on the cold tile floor to watch us. He has two dog beds and a towel beneath him. I am surprised he didn't ask us to come inside and cover him up with a blankie so he would be more comfortable.

Actually I'm surprised he came to the window at all. There's definitely a song that comes to mind here...


Anyway, he gave up on us and went to bed after a little while, but I'm glad I got the photos before he bolted to the comforts of his electric blanket on his Tempur-pedic mattress. Ha!





1 comment:

  1. That picture stumped me, so I enlarged it so I could see Gollum's ears flopping back. Hilarious!

    So you are home and hubby is doing better. (?)

    Must be better to go outside in such cold weather. (Even if it is very beautiful outside)

    Glad you are back where you belong Tom.

    You two have been on my mind all day, and since Andrea did a blog, I will assume things are hunky-dory.

    Glad to hear from you,(kind of).

    Love the "Better-Now - Benua's", Mom

    ReplyDelete