Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two IGs and One Rott

Now that the weather is cooler, we have a dilemma. Artimus and Gollum want to be outside with me and Tom, but they don't want to freeze. The space heater is somewhat of a solution, but the magical positioning is a bonus.Artimus even tries out the DRHorton chair when he gets warmed up a bit.
When the sun comes out, they will venture out into the yard, but not for long.
Back to the dog bed, the heater, or in Gollum's case, usually my lap. This is the look I get from Gollum when he wants to be in my lap.
The Rottweiler beast is in his way, though. So, back to the heater, and the Itailian Greyhound poses.

3 comments:

  1. We have a very cool dog pack! Who would have believed this combo would work?!

    Love you Baby

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dogs so much! I especially love Gollum b/c he is such like a cat. Give the boys kisses!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. this might be the only time i wouldn't cringe to see a dog in a sweater! poor skinny guys... i'd be shivering too!

    ReplyDelete